Radio Revo 20 BMX Black
Place an order for this Bike now, pick it up and pay in-store, we’ll have your bike ready to go!
Its time to tear up the footpaths with this new beastly beginners bike from Radio! The Revo 20” allows you to get your first taste of the BMX world on a solid and well designed bike. Radio took extra care when selecting the components on these bikes to ensure that the bike could be ridden straight out of the box and be simple to work on and maintain. With not only a budget friendly price this bike is packed full of features including 25-9 gearing, tapered fork legs and a short/responsive Pro-inspired geometry!
- Frame: Radio Revo 20, full 1020 hi-tensile steel.
- Forks: Radio Am, 1020 hi-tensile steel with chrmoly steerer tube.
- Bars: Radio Revo 20, hi-tensile steel.
- Grips: Radio Am.
- Stem: Salt Am topload, 50mm reach.
- Headset: FSA threadless, loose ball.
- Rear brake: Radio Am u-brake.
- Cranks: Radio Rookie 1 piece crank, forged chromoly, 170mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Radio American, loose ball.
- Pedals: Radio Rookie, nylon.
- Sprocket: Radio Rookie, 25 tooth, steel.
- Front Hub:: Radio Rookie, steel body, loose ball, 3/8″ axle, 36 hole.
- Rear Hub: Radio Rookie cassette hub, steel body, loose ball, 9 tooth driver, 14mm axle, 36 hole.
- Rims: Salt Am, single wall, 36 hole.
- Seat: Radio Century combo seat/post.
- Tyres: Radio Rookie 20″ x 2.2″.
- Weight: 12.35kg.
- Top Tube: 20″.
- Chainstay: 13″.
- Head Tube: 75°.
- Seat Tube: 71.5°.
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75″.
- Standover: 7.8″.